Monday 5 November 2012

I'm a bit of a fan



Fan books.  I found these while looking for something else.  As usual.

I made six identical shapes using the autoshape function in Publisher and copy-and-paste.  Then I cut them out, put them in a pile and punched a hole in them all.  Finally I fastened them together with a butterfly clip.  Simple.



I mentioned on Twitter the other night that I had thought of using these for House and Home.  Make house shapes, fasten them together and each house shape can house the description of a different room.  I'm sure you can think of lots of other ways of exploiting them.

PS Congrats to Blogger for importing the top photo the wrong way round.

1 comment:

  1. Being inspected soon. Lesson on hobbies. Will be using this idea. Thanks Valérie

    ReplyDelete