Monday 1 November 2010

A Language Show in the North

A few weeks ago, on a Saturday night, the MFL Twitterati came up with the idea of a North East Languages Show.  There was a great deal of discussion about it at the time, and it is something that hasn't gone away.

I volunteered to look into it as it was partly my idea and also because I have a day off each week which allows me that bit of flexibility.

This afternoon I was corresponding via email with Ruth O'Rourke, the North East Regional Manager of Links into Languages, about venues and dates, and whether we would actually get enough interest to be able to put on such an event.  We decided that before we get stuck too far in we need to gauge peoples' interest.

Therefore I have put together a survey, which you will find embedded below.  We would be very grateful if you could complete it.  The survey will close at 1.00pm GMT on Friday 12th November so that I can feed the results back to the Twitterati at the Show and Tell in Oldham on Saturday 13th.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment